We have a lot of things going on at Ross Elementary! If something has been forgotten or needs to be added, please contact us with the information and we will post it! Thank you to all of our volunteers who help to run our PTO – we always appreciate all your hard work and dedication!
- Primary School Giveback Friends + Family Sale – Everything is 25% OFF plus free shipping at Primary during the first ever Friends + Family event! Use code SCHOOLTHANKS and shop now while earning 10% back for our school with this link: www.primary.com/school/ross. It’s the perfect time to stock up on holiday PJs, dress clothes, and all things cozy!
- Spirit Wear! Order your spirit wear online – https://stores.inksoft.com/llross/shop/home
- Ross Elementary Families: Welcome to the best, easiest fundraiser ever! Shop Primary’s premium colorful basics for kids without logos, slogans or sequins while earning money for our school! (Told you it was easy.) Use our school’s unique link every time you shop: www.primary.com/school/ross and 10% of that sale goes directly back to our school. Cha-ching! Plus, new customers get 20% off their first order with code: ROSS. If you have any questions, reach out to Melanie Maciejczak.
- Check out our new calendar page which will house all of our important upcoming events including assemblies, book fairs, field trips, and etc.
- Our yearbook coordinator needs your help! If you have pictures from any events at the school, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org – or if you know you can be at an event, please take pictures. As hard as she tries, she cannot be at every event and get pictures! We are also looking for people who are interested in co-chairing for yearbook, please let us know if you would like more information.
- Innovations is looking for donations or re-purposed items for their new program. Examples of items needed include: LEGOs, K’NEX, Lincoln Logs, magnet tiles, magnets, puzzles, scramble squares, spirographs, jewelry making kids, and scrapbooking paper. Supplies may be sent in with your child or dropped off. Contact Mrs. Jones for more information: 570-477-4314.
- Don’t forget to keep collecting your Boxtops for Education. They can be dropped off in the collection boxes in the front lobby! We are also participating in Price Chopper’s Tools for Schools, so if you have a Price Chopper card please sign your card up – every purchase earns us points for classroom equipment!
- Please be aware that in order to participate in ANY volunteering at the schools (book fairs, field trips, field day, holiday shop to name a few!), you must submit security clearances. The district has a link for volunteers on their web page which has all the information. If you want to help out and volunteer, please submit the clearances to Ross as soon as possible! Thanks!
Page Last Updated: 11/6/18