We have a lot of things going on at Ross Elementary! If something has been forgotten or needs to be added, please contact us with the information and we will post it! Thank you to all of our volunteers who help to run our PTO – we always appreciate all your hard work and dedication!
- We are currently selling PTO t-shirts. They are $12 each sizes Small-XL. Larger sizes are available at an additional cost. We do have some size small and mediums already printed and available for purchase. It’s a great shirt to wear when you’re volunteering. Click here to see the order form. Please email any orders or questions to Dana @ Gd2215j@me.com. Orders are due on Thursday, 1/25.
- Come paint a puppy, monkey or a froggy. Canvas & Cookies is back at Ross Elementary on Friday, 1/26 from 5-7pm. Tickets are $15 and children of all ages are invited to attend. Click here to see the flyer for more details.
- Our next PTO meeting is Monday, February 5th at 6:30pm in the Ross Cafeteria.
- The Book Fair is coming the first week of February to Ross. Information will be coming home with your student shortly.
- On Wednesday, February 14, Ben Franklin will be visiting Ross for an assembly about history and electricity. Check out a sneak peek here.
- Kindergarten Readiness programs are as follows: Math Readiness and Nutrition: Thursday, December 14, 2017 at 9:00am (CANCELLED, Re-Schedule date TBD); Pre-Registration: Thursday, February 15, 2018 starting at 9:00am.
- There is an act 80 early dismissal on Friday, February 16 and no school on Monday, February 19th for the Presidents Day Holiday.
- Check out our new calendar page which will house all of our important upcoming events including assemblies, book fairs, field trips, and etc. All upcoming field trips dates/locations have been posted to our Field Trip page.
- Our yearbook coordinator needs your help! If you have pictures from any events at the school, please email them to email@example.com – or if you know you can be at an event, please take pictures. As hard as she tries, she cannot be at every event and get pictures! We are also looking for people who are interested in co-chairing for yearbook, please let us know if you would like more information
- The new Lake-Lehman Makerspace Classroom is looking for donations or re-purposed items for their new program. Examples of items needed include: LEGOs, K’NEX, Lincoln Logs, magnet tiles, magnets, puzzles, scramble squares, spirographs, jewelry making kids, and scrapbooking paper. Supplies may be sent in with your child or dropped off. Contact Mrs. Stanley for more information: 570-477-4309.
- Don’t forget to keep collecting your Boxtops for Education. They can be dropped off in the collection boxes in the front lobby! We are also participating in Price Chopper’s Tools for Schools, so if you have a Price Chopper card please sign your card up – every purchase earns us points for classroom equipment!
- Please be aware that in order to participate in ANY volunteering at the schools (book fairs, field trips, field day, holiday shop to name a few!), you must submit security clearances. The district has a link for volunteers on their web page which has all the information. If you want to help out and volunteer, please submit the clearances to Ross as soon as possible! Thanks!
Page Last Updated: 01/22/18