We have a lot of things going on at Ross Elementary! If something has been forgotten or needs to be added, please contact us with the information and we will post it! Thank you to all of our volunteers who help to run our PTO – we always appreciate all your hard work and dedication!
- December 1st through January 15th we will be having a Box Tops Holiday Round-Up! The grade that collects the most Box Tops will be awarded prizes for the Book Fair! Start saving those Box Tops – collection boxes will be located in each classroom! Click here to see the flier.
- We have an early dismissal on Friday, December 23rd. No school from Monday, December 26th through January 2nd.
- Our next PTO meeting is Monday, January 9th, 2017 at 6:30pm in the Ross cafeteria.
- This year Ross, Lehman-Jackson and Lake Noxen PTO’s are partnering together to bring the Harlem Wizards to our high school. This is a fun and affordable night out for a family, the game will be held on Saturday, January 21st at 6:30pm. All proceeds from this event will be equally divided between the three elementary schools. We will be selling Harlem Wizards tickets throughout the month of January at the pre-sale price of $10 per ticket. We will be selling them on January 3rd, 10th and 17th from 6-7pm at Ross between the basketball practices. You may also purchase them at our school office during school hours. They will also be sold at other schools and events throughout the district during January. Tickets will be available at the door at a cost of $12 per ticket. We hope you will support our elementary schools by attending this event.
- Kindergarten Readiness – the last session will be held on Thursday, January 26th.
- With the cooler weather arriving, please make sure your child has the appropriate outerwear for outdoor recess.
- Check out our new calendar page which will house all of our important upcoming events including assemblies, book fairs, field trips, and etc.
- Our yearbook coordinator needs your help! If you have pictures from any events at the school, please email them to email@example.com – or if you know you can be at an event, please take pictures. As hard as she tries, she cannot be at every event and get pictures!
- The new Lake-Lehman Makerspace Classroom is looking for donations or re-purposed items for their new program. Examples of items needed include: LEGOs, K’NEX, Lincoln Logs, magnet tiles, magnets, puzzles, scramble squares, spirographs, jewelry making kids, and scrapbooking paper. Supplies may be sent in with your child or dropped off at Back-To-School night. Contact Mrs. Stanley for more information: 570-477-4309.
- Please be aware that in order to participate in ANY volunteering at the schools (book fairs, field trips, field day, holiday shop to name a few!), you must submit security clearances. The district has a link for volunteers on their webpage which has all the information. If you want to help out and volunteer, please submit the clearances to Ross as soon as possible! Thanks!
- Our PTO membership annual dues are $3 per person or $5 per family. In order to be eligible and participate in any class field trip, members must be signed up by December 31st!
Page Last Updated: 12/17/16