We have a lot of things going on at Ross Elementary! If something has been forgotten or needs to be added, please contact us with the information and we will post it! Thank you to all of our volunteers who help to run our PTO – we always appreciate all your hard work and dedication!
Congratulations to the Lake Lehman Cadet Band! 1st place!
- Have a safe and happy summer! See you next year!
- Play For Katie is a double elimination fast pitch softball tournament senior project, raising money for Katie Cole’s medical bills. This event will be held on September 17th from 10-5, team cost is $100 (10-12 players a team). See their Facebook page, Play for Katie, for more information!
- We will be doing the Race for Education as a fundraiser again next year – information will be coming home the second day of school next year!
- Our first PTO meeting for the next school year will be held Monday, September 12th at 6:30pm.
- Please be aware that in order to participate in ANY volunteering at the schools (book fairs, field trips, field day, holiday shop to name a few!), you must submit security clearances. The district has a link for volunteers on their webpage which has all the information. If you want to help out and volunteer, please submit the clearances to Ross as soon as possible! Thanks!
- Our PTO membership annual dues are $3 per person or $5 per family. In order to be eligible and participate in any class field trip, members must be signed up by December 31st!
Page Last Updated: 08/24/16