We have a lot of things going on at Ross Elementary! If something has been forgotten or needs to be added, please contact us with the information and we will post it! Thank you to all of our volunteers who help to run our PTO – we always appreciate all your hard work and dedication!
- Join us on Nov 22 in our monthly spirit day by dressing your grade level attire: KG and 1st: Any decade will do; 2nd: 90s; 3rd: 80s; 4th: 70s; 5th: 60s; 6th: 50s
- There is an early dismissal on Wednesday, November 22 and school will be closed from Thursday, November 23 until Monday, November 27 for the Thanksgiving holiday. School will resume on Tuesday, November 28.
- The Lake-Lehman Band would like to invite you & your family to be a part of the 3rd Annual Community Tree lighting. Monday, November 27th at 6:00 p.m. at Lake-Lehman High School. Enjoy music/carols. Hot Chocolate, Cookies & more for sale. Meet Santa!
- 5th and 6th grade dance will be on December 1st. The 5th and 6th grade classes will be picking the theme and compiling song requests. More details will be coming home with your student soon.
- Santa’s workshop will take place December 5-7th. Setup day is on December 4th.
- Our next PTO meeting will be on December 4th at 6:30pm in the Cafeteria. It is a holiday party so bring along a snack. Watch our Facebook page for an event/sign-up sheet.
- There will be a LuLaRoe fundraiser on December 12th from 3-6pm setup at Ross.
- Kindergarten Readiness programs are as follows: Math Readiness and Nutrition: Thursday, December 14, 2017 at 9:00am; Pre-Registration: Thursday, February 15, 2018 starting at 9:00am.
- SAVE THE DATE – The Harlem Wizards will be back bringing their new show to Lake-Lehman High School on Saturday, January 13, 2018 at 6:30pm.
- Check out our new calendar page which will house all of our important upcoming events including assemblies, book fairs, field trips, and etc. All upcoming field trips dates/locations have been posted to our Field Trip page.
- Our yearbook coordinator needs your help! If you have pictures from any events at the school, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org – or if you know you can be at an event, please take pictures. As hard as she tries, she cannot be at every event and get pictures! We are also looking for people who are interested in co-chairing for yearbook, please let us know if you would like more information
- The new Lake-Lehman Makerspace Classroom is looking for donations or re-purposed items for their new program. Examples of items needed include: LEGOs, K’NEX, Lincoln Logs, magnet tiles, magnets, puzzles, scramble squares, spirographs, jewelry making kids, and scrapbooking paper. Supplies may be sent in with your child or dropped off. Contact Mrs. Stanley for more information: 570-477-4309.
- Don’t forget to keep collecting your Boxtops for Education. They can be dropped off in the collection boxes in the front lobby! We are also participating in Price Chopper’s Tools for Schools, so if you have a Price Chopper card please sign your card up – every purchase earns us points for classroom equipment!
- Please be aware that in order to participate in ANY volunteering at the schools (book fairs, field trips, field day, holiday shop to name a few!), you must submit security clearances. The district has a link for volunteers on their web page which has all the information. If you want to help out and volunteer, please submit the clearances to Ross as soon as possible! Thanks!
Page Last Updated: 11/20/17