We have a lot of things going on at Ross Elementary! If something has been forgotten or needs to be added, please contact us with the information and we will post it! Thank you to all of our volunteers who help to run our PTO – we always appreciate all your hard work and dedication!
Congratulations to the Lake Lehman Cadet Band! 1st place!
- Registration for Lake-Lehman Elementary Wrestling will take place on two dates: September 26th and October 3rd from 6-8pm in the Lake-Lehman High School Lobby. Click here for more details.
- There will be a Canvas & Cookies “Paint a Pokemon” on Friday, September 30th 5:00 p.m. — 7:30 p.m at Ross Elementary. $15 each to paint, all materials and a snack are provided.
- Our first Spirit Day of the year – Monday, October 3rd, wear blue to show your support of bullying prevention, on World Day of Bullying Prevention! See the flier here.
- October’s PTO meeting will be on will be Monday, 10/3 at 6:30pm in the Ross Cafeteria.
- Lake-Lehman Cheerleader Pink Out orders due by 10/7.
- Thank you for all your support! The Race for Education will take place on Friday, October 14th and hopefully will be our only fundraiser for the year! Kindergarten through 2nd grade will be racing from 9:15-10:15 and 3rd through 6th grade will be racing from 10:15-11:15; we are looking for volunteers to come out and help for the morning, so if you are interested please message this page or contact Melissa Lukavitch. As always, all clearances must be on file with Ross in order to participate!
- Lake Lehman Zombie Crawl, October 23rd…register by October 7th!
- We are looking to have a Trunk or Treat at Ross this year from 6-7:30pm on October 31st – more information will be coming home soon!
- Check out our new calendar page which will house all of our important upcoming events including assemblies, book fairs, field trips, and etc.
- The new Lake-Lehman Makerspace Classroom is looking for donations or re-purposed items for their new program. Examples of items needed include: LEGOs, K’NEX, Lincoln Logs, magnet tiles, magnets, puzzles, scramble squares, spirographs, jewelry making kids, and scrapbooking paper. Supplies may be sent in with your child or dropped off at Back-To-School night. Contact Mrs. Stanley for more information: 570-477-4309.
- Please be aware that in order to participate in ANY volunteering at the schools (book fairs, field trips, field day, holiday shop to name a few!), you must submit security clearances. The district has a link for volunteers on their webpage which has all the information. If you want to help out and volunteer, please submit the clearances to Ross as soon as possible! Thanks!
- Our PTO membership annual dues are $3 per person or $5 per family. In order to be eligible and participate in any class field trip, members must be signed up by December 31st!
Page Last Updated: 09/27/16